Montag, 2. Januar 2012

I need you
I need you
I fucking need you okay
It scares me
I'm scared
I'm scared 
I'm scared of..me. I am fucking scared of me
I am a fucking idiot,a damn fool
You are asleep now and your sure,steady breathing is the only thing that makes me feel safe,comforted. 
Don't ever go away,okay? You can't
I am fearful of how much I need you
I am afraid of my fear,I've never been this scared
I've never loved this deeply
You are the whole universe,you have my world. You've hidden it away,for safekeeping,but I can still feel your pulse there
You have me,okay?
I can hear your heart skipping and running to catch up to mine,I can hear it needing to be with mine
So
Why I am scared? Fuck,really I don't understand anything ever
I felt this way once before; The way our heart races when someone drops an ice cube down your back;that instant shock,fear, and absolute thrill
Do you know that the last time my heart raced like this I fell in love with you?
I told you I thought I was getting sick,you knew better
Please know this time
Please take my hand,place your fingers in between mine and take away this crippling fear.
Now, now,please now

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen